Quick and delicious chicken noodle soup recipe. It was quick, made on a weeknight, and tasted (almost) just like grandma makes!!
1. In your instant pot cook chicken breasts. I thawed mine first and cooked for 10 minutes and did a quick release. (You can cook your chicken however you like to prepare for shredding, but I LOVE my instant pot for efficiency, especially on weeknights!)
2. As the chicken cooks, add broth, soup, and stick of butter to a soup pot and bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling, add pepper, garlic powder, and minced onion to taste. Then, add frozen egg noodles and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Once the chicken is finished and has been shredded, add it to the pot of noodles. Allow to simmer for another 15 minute.
5. Serve over mashed potatoes and enjoy! (Clearly, you don’t have to serve over mashed potatoes, but if that’s not how your eat your chicken noodles, you might not be my people.)