Super Easy Ziti
Are you noticing a theme with all my recipes?? EASY!!
We are both full time employees and by the time we get home we need something quick and easy.
We also love cheap, delicious and leftovers! If you like those things, this recipe is for you. (If you don’t, you need a fancier blog!)
- Big can of Garlic and Herb (Hunt’s Brand)
- Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Sauce (Ragu)
- 16 oz. Ziti Noodles
- 1 pound Italian Sausage
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil the Ziti noodles.
- At the same time, cook the Italian Sausage in a separate pan.
- Once the Italian Sausage is finished, pour in the Garlic and Herb sauce and let them heat up and get to know each other in the pan.
- When the noodles finish, pour them into a bowl and add the Garlic and Parmesan sauce to coat the noodles.
- Spray a 9 x 13 Pyrex then, pour the noodle/sauce mix in.
- Top the noodle/sauce mix with the meat/sauce mixture.
- Top the whole thing with Mozzarella Cheese. (The more the merrier!)
- Put in the preheated oven for as long as you would like, about 20-ish minutes. (Just long enough to make the cheese melty and bubbly!)
- Serve with delicious Garlic Bread (We like pre-made Texas Toast)